I am so glad you have come and are willing to spend a little bit of your time on my sacred website. I call it sacred because I consider all of life sacred-every bit of it, from the animals that everyone loves to hate like skunks and snakes, to our own creative endeavors whether they be the arts, building new roads or doing finger painting with our children.
I called my site Sacred Concierge because of my varied skill set:
- I have lived abroad and resonate with many different cultures and belief systems;
- I am certified second degree Reiki and second level Healing Touch;
- I use the Tellington Touch with my companion animals and friends’ horses;
- I have been practicing shamanism since the 1980’s;
- I utilize ceremonies from a variety of cultures to deepen my spiritual practice;
- I have been a teacher and an environmental educator;
- I have been a docent at a zoo, specializing in cats, wolves and raptors;
- I am a nature guide and can help people go more deeply within by understanding nature and the co-creative partnership we are all engaged in;
- I am a listener, a wanderer, a meditator.
My intention for this site is to create a nature-oriented website to convey who I am, my love of the land and to share my writings and poetry. I offer my work here to nature lovers, those needing to find solace in nature, those interested in something outside of themselves or people visiting the Verde Valley area of north-central Arizona who might like to do something different in nature. Enjoy the photos, my writing and let me know if something here touches you.
May you be blessed.